Cases and Materials on Civil Procedure
Tags: Civil Procedure
Teacher's Manual available
966 pp $228.00
The seventh edition of Cases and Materials on Civil Procedure is updated to reflect recent changes in procedural rules and practice. While essentially a traditional casebook organized along the lines of the events in a lawsuit, this edition retains the unique features that have made prior editions a success, including
- Chapter Summary Problems—optional comprehensive problems requiring the student to "put the chapter together" and apply to the problems the material addressed in the chapter;
- "Improving the System" sections challenging students to think more deeply about cutting-edge issues;
- Litigation documents showing actual litigation sequences;
- "How to Read This Case" notes preceding particularly difficult cases; and
- A chapter devoted to Alternative Dispute Resolution methods.
Some materials in this edition have been rearranged for ease of use. Cases and Materials on Civil Procedure is supplemented annually and a comprehensive Teacher's Manual is available to professors.