We are committed to providing excellent resources for a range of courses while keeping our prices affordable. New titles cover such areas as: race, gender and class, victimology, human trafficking, Homeland and National Security Law and Policy, and community corrections, as well as other topics in corrections. Check out the latest in our state-specific criminal justice series.
Additionally, new editions of popular titles such as Everyday Ethics for the Criminal Justice Professional, Border Security, Fundamentals of Criminology, Sexual Assault, Introduction to Policing, Federal Law Enforcement, and Why Violence? are now available. Other popular titles include: Flawed Criminal Justice Policies, Interviewing and Interrogation, A Primer on Crime and Delinquency Theory, Space, Time, and Crime, and Why Law Enforcement Organizations Fail.
Keep an eye out for our forthcoming titles on a variety of topics and many more new editions.
- Probation, Parole, and Community Corrections Work in Theory and Practice, Second Edition
- Sociology of Law, Fourth Edition
- Federal Law Enforcement, Third Edition
- National Security and Civil Liberty, Third Edition
- Stressed Out, Third Edition